PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY, AS THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU SUBJECT TO THE AGREEMENT. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE AGREEMENT IN ALL RESPECTS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE.
We are committed to the safety of each Guest. In connection with your use of the Site, you agree not to engage in any activity that may be unlawful, objectionable, offensive, or harmful to others. In addition, by using the Site you agree to refrain from conduct that is or may be deemed unlawful, improper, or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to the following:
- Transmit to the Site or otherwise make available on the Site any content that is or may be deemed unlawful, improper or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Engage in fraudulent activity;
- Framing of the Site on another website, or mirroring the Site on another server;
- Exploit the Site or use of the Site for any commercial or other purpose;
- Conduct that is or may be deemed harmful to minors;
- Transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited, unauthorized or improper communications that may be deemed “junk mail” or “spam”;
- Transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any rule or regulations promulgated by any governmental or regulatory agencies, in the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction.